I’m here to help you 7 days a week and respond within 24 hours.
1. I, the owner, agree to pay the rate for board-and-train in effect on the date my dog is checked into K9-KARMA BOARDING AND TRAINING.
2. I further agree to pay all costs for special services requested, and all veterinary costs for my dog during the time the dog is in the care of K9-KARMA BOARDING AND TRAINING. I understand that my dog will not be released to me without payment of services rendered.
3. I understand that despite the best efforts of care and cleanliness at K9-KARMA BOARDING AND TRAINING, certain communicable diseases, especially but not limited to, upper respiratory illness may be unavoidable in any multiple animal care facility. I understand that K9-KARMA BOARDING AND TRAINING will make every reasonable attempt to contact me in the event of my dog becoming ill or if the state of my dog’s health otherwise requires professional attention. K9-KARMA BOARDING AND TRAINING, in it’s sole discretion, may engage the services of a veterinarian (including after hour care), administer medicine, or give other requisite attention to my dog, should I be unreachable, and I understand that I will have to pay the expenses.
4. I agree and understand that the above named dog participating in the training sessions is free of any infectious disease and is current on all appropriate vaccinations, including bordatella, distemper, parvovirus
5. K9-KARMA BOARDING AND TRAINING is careful to provide appropriate and adequate supervision for all the dogs in their care. However, dogs in particular are prone to rough play, and injuries can occur. I acknowledge that certain risks of injury in the board-and-train setting do exist, and hold K9-KARMA BOARDING AND TRAINING blameless for all injuries resulting from my dog’s activities. If my dog is found to be the cause of an aggressive action towards another dog or human staff member, I acknowledge that I am responsible for any veterinary or medical charges resulting from this action. The determination of fault of such actions will be made by the K9-KARMA BOARDING AND TRAINING employees witnessing the event
6. I further understand that I am responsible for the cost of any legal action resulting from my dog’s behavior involving other dogs, humans, or property. I understand that should a dispute of blame arise from any action involving my dog, K9-KARMA BOARDING AND TRAINING reserves the right to release my name, address, phone number, or other pertinent information to those involved, to include, but not limited to, legal entities.
7. I understand that the extent to which a dog remains successfully trained is a function of the interest, commitment, consistency, and cooperation of the owner upon and after transfer sessions by K9-KARMA BOARDING AND TRAINING. I acknowledge and agree that there is no guarantee that my dog will retain the desired level of training, after being returned to my care.
8. I agree, understand, and acknowledge that the elimination or modification of behaviors is not guaranteed, that dog training will not provide exact results. Each dog is different in regards to ability, breeding, and temperament.
9. Client further agrees to accept responsibility for any damages the above named dog may cause through malicious, aggressive or improper behavior that may occur before, during, or afer all services provided by K9-KARMA BOARDING AND TRAINING.
10. I understand K9-KARMA BOARDING AND TRAINING can use my pet’s photograph(s) and/or video(s) taken during training sessions for educational and promotional purposes in any type of media