Once payment is complete, you will need to fill out the design form containing the project overview. A project overview is where you should provide a detailed description of the project that includes as much context and background as possible. You must be able to clearly communicate your vision for what you want. This includes the look and feel (colors, fonts, images, icons and logos to use) and any examples I can use inspiration (e.g. mood boards, collages or images that convey the desired aesthetic). Make sure to be as detailed as possible to ensure your design meets your specifications. The more specific you can be when you fill out the design form, the more likely the final product will reflect your vision.
Once you have ordered your required design, I will send you a confirmation email containing the design form.
Once you send the design form, I will start working on your designs. The turnaround time will vary depending on the complexity of your request, payment type, and my queue.
- I’ll send you the concept ideas and drafts.
After placing the order, you will receive our 1st draft of 3 ideas by email within the appropriate turnaround time listed on the order.
Approve the designs, or make changes. You have 3 revisions included, additional revisions may be purchased for $10-$50 each depending on the design.
If you feel the designs do not meet your expectations based off the details you provided, then your deposit will be refunded.
- I’ll send your final files.
Once all work has been finalized and approved, and we receive the final balance payment, I will send you your final files.
They come in various formats including, print ready vector files, png, and jpg files.
A minimum deposit of 50% is due on orders over $100USD to begin designs and final payment is due before the release of printed or digital designs.
I accept PayPal, CashApp, Zelle, and all major credit/debit cards.
Refer a new client and upon completion of their design service, you will receive 10% off of your next design project.*
*Note: 10% discount is applied to projects of $50 or more.
I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO UPDATE THIS TOS WITHOUT NOTICE.
- I stand by my work – at my discretion, you may choose to pay upfront or partial payment with 50% upfront as a deposit and the remaining balance upon completion. Full payments made upfront will have higher priority over partial payment orders, following rush orders. Website Designs, Bundle Packages, and Rush Orders must be paid in full prior to the commencement of work.
- Base prices are subject to change without notice; quotes requested or discussed prior price updates are not affected. Given a complete description of a commission idea, a quote will be provided. Quotes are good for 7 business days. The prices vary depending on the designs requested and the complexity, as the prices may go up depending on the details requested, amount of dogs, sizes, etc.
I offer rush services on all my designs, should you need them by a specific date. Please let me know if you have a certain time-frame needed, so I can accommodate your request and invoice the necessary fees to upgrade to an expedited option. Rush fees vary depending on the type of design. The turnaround times are estimated, as I do not work on Holidays and some weekends, but also depending on how many requests I have ahead of you.
I’m allowed to post the finished product on our websites, albums and galleries. If you wish to keep it unpublished until you’re ready, please let me know in advance. (For example: if you purchase a breeding banner and you’re waiting for the breeding to be confirmed first.)
- If you’re unsatisfied with the design – I offer a 50% refund of the total design price, not including rush fees, if the finished product does not meet the specifications provided, to cover the cost of my time and labor. I retain copyright to all concepts, ideas, and artwork if a refund is issued. As such, I reserve the right to make any modifications, revisions, and changes to resell as a premade design.
- Once you approve of the design, payments prior to that approval are non-refundable. No refunds will be given once the final work is delivered. I retain ownership of the .PSD source files. You’re paying for the creation of the design, not the methods used to create it. I can provide .JPEG, .PNG, .and .PDF files at your request. All payments are due upon completion prior to the release of final files, digital files, or upload of digital files to clients host/server.
NO REFUNDS ON THE FOLLOWING: Rush Fees | Freestyled Designs | Custom Drawn Designs | Sales & Bundle Packages
- Web banners are not suitable for printing due to size and resolution requirements. This is to keep design fees low. If you intend to print, the price varies based on size and dimensions. You do not have permission to print web banners as this will severely impact the quality of the design, as a result, impact the reputation of KARMAEFFECTS. Please contact me for printable banners with correct formats and pricing. Designs do not include printing services, but printing is available for additional fees through a third party printer that I outsource for your convenience.
It is your responsibility to screen the use of photos or artwork provided to me. You certify that you own the rights to use the image(s) being reproduced and have obtained all the required copyright and/or any other necessary permissions. You will indemnify and hold harmless the designer, KARMAEFFECTS, from any and all loss, cost expense, and damages on any and all manner of claims, demands, actions and proceeding that may be instituted against the designer on the grounds alleging that said design and/or printing violates any copyright or any proprietary right of any person.
- You, the client, have ownership of the final logo design for use in any media application that is beneficial to your business. KARMAEFFECTS retains the right to use the final logo, or any versions of the logo created in the process, within printed and on-line portfolios, including promotional materials such as newsletters and advertisements. The client also gives KARMAEFFECTS permission to use client’s full name, business name and/or website address, for testimonial purposes on her website, or other business related media. The client understands that it is the client’s responsibility to copyright any designs.
Force Majeure and Failure to Perform:
- As all cases of force majeure, which impede compliance with the agreed period of delivery, the latter shall be extended in any case for the duration of such circumstances; KARMAEFFECTS shall not be liable for any failure or delay in supply or delivery of products/services where such failure or delay is wholly or partly due to any cause or circumstances whatsoever outside the reasonable control of KARMAEFFECTS. Including but not limited to injury, illness, death of a family member, failure attributable to hosting suppliers or 3rd party outsourcing, theft, vandalism, riots, civil commotions, accidents of any kind or act of terrorism.
This agreement is a legal document under exclusive jurisdiction of courts within the United States of America. By purchasing graphic design and website design from KARMAEFFECTS, you agree to the above terms and affirm that you have read and understood them fully.